UI / UX Web Designer
UI / UX Web Designer
Fullstack is looking for a talented and passionate designer to create high quality user experiences for e-commerce, mobile and web. You’ll be joining a remote-based team of close-knit individuals who excel at collaboration and delivering world-class results to our clients.
At FullStack you will:
- Be part of a team that builds disruptive and distinctive digital products.
- Work with client stakeholders, project managers and developers and to deliver exceptional experiences to the end user.
- Effectively communicate user interaction through deliverables such as wireframes and prototypes.
- Wireframe and mockup user interfaces with your design application of choice or in the browser (when appropriate).
- Design web and mobile application interfaces and interactions.
- Actively participate in design critiques/reviews and product discussions.
- Think deeply about the user experience and usability issues.
- QA the implementation of your designs.
You’re qualified because:
- Your ability to design exceptional user experiences is second-to-none
- Mobile and responsive design/development is not an afterthought
- You get things done whether you’re working autonomously or in a team setting.
- You enjoy optimizing conversion funnels, and removing roadblocks that prevent users from reaching their goals.
- You understand what makes a user experience accessible to the greatest number of users, and have a general working knowledge of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Communication skills and the ability to explain your design decisions come naturally.
You’ll get bonus points for knowing a little something about the following:
- Experience with eCommerce design, conversion optimization and A/B testing
- Version control with Git
- Ability to work with Webpack, SASS/SCSS, npm, etc.
- CMS templating in WordPress or other CMSs
- Ability to conduct user testing and customer interviews
- Ability to create icons and logos in a pinch
Our mission is to make our clients incredibly successful by developing and improving ideas into highly functional and usable web applications. Our team has become renowned in our ability to bring creativity, expertise, and sound development practices to notable and ambitious startups. Our development work focuses on architecting and building new applications as well as scaling existing apps for our clients as they grow.
Other information about this position
- Working remotely is how we operate
- This is a contract position, with up to 40 hours per week
- We offer competitive hourly rates based on experience
- Work visa transfer or sponsorship is not possible at this time
- We are looking for people located within the continental United States
If this sounds like a party to you and you want to work alongside an incredibly talented team on some awesome products, we want to hear from you! We are a distributed team and working remotely is how we roll. Please send us a current portfolio of design and code samples, and tell us why you want to work at FullStack. It also wouldn’t hurt if you sent us links to your Dribbble account or personal site.