React Native Engineer
React Native Mobile Engineer
Fullstack is looking for a motivated full-stack mobile engineer who will help develop and contribute to world class applications and products. You will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of our mobile application stack, from mobile app development in react native to backend api development in Ruby on Rails. You will be joining a close knit group of very talented designers, engineers, and product managers that have a great time building software that makes a difference.
- Drive the development of our mobile applications, from architecture, to coding, to release.
- Take ownership in developing and improving all aspects of our stack (development, testing, CI, automation, and architecture).
- Deploy to both iOS and Android (Apple App Store, Google Play Store).
- Assist in development and maintenance of web-based backend API services
- Designing and engineering features that deliver value to the people who use them.
Our mission is to make our clients incredibly successful by developing and improving ideas into highly functional and usable web applications. Our team has become renowned in our ability to bring creativity, expertise, and sound development practices to notable and ambitious startups. Our development work focuses on architecting and building new applications as well as scaling existing apps for our clients as they grow.
We’re looking for you if you…
- Have developed React Native apps that communicate with Restful APIs, network data synchronization, and user authentication.
- Have a working knowledge of the Expo platform for React Native.
- Understand and have experience making decisions about mobile application architecture, including data modeling, networking and data synchronization, and concurrency.
- Are experienced working in Ruby, and know your way around the Rails framework.
- Are self-directed and able to manage your time effectively
Bonus points for…
- iOS or Android development experience using Objective-C, Swift, or Java.
- Experience working with high availability server architectures in AWS.
- Knowing your way around XCode or Android Studio.
- Previous history of working with a remote, distributed team.
Other information about this position
- Working remotely is how we operate.
- This is a per-project, contract position with the possibility of 40+ hours per week.
- We are looking for people located within the four US time zones.